The Catholic Development Fund (CDF) provides a wide range of financial services, including CDF Online, to parishes, schools, religious congregations and Church organisations throughout the Maitland-Newcastle region. Some of these valuable services include:
- Loans - The CDF considers loans for any capital project to all Catholic Church organisations. A loan with the CDF supports our Church and community and features favourable interest rates and zero charges or fees.
- Accounts - CDF cheque accounts are only available to Catholic Religious Groups or any sub-entity of that group. These accounts can include Fixed Term & Monthly Interest Term Investments as well as Savings Accounts.
- Corporate Credit Cards - The CDF can organise a corporate credit card from the Commonwealth Bank for parish priests to help streamline expenses.
- CDF Online - CDF Online is beneficial for Church and school clients as it allows for parishes and schools to view accounts and download statements easily online.
- Sponsorship and Support - The Catholic Development Fund is keen to be involved in as many ways as possible throughout the diocesan community and is always happy to consider requests for sponsorships.